Born in Kumasi, Ghana to a family of 8. Have 5 younger brothers who shaped my personality as a leader due to the constant intervention to bring discipline with their fighting, bickering and lack of teamwork.
Graduated from University of Ghana with a BS in nutrition in 1981.
Migrated to the US in 1988.
Graduated from New York University with BS in Nursing.
Lived in New Jersey (a few months); California (2 years); New York (4years); Rhode Island (1 year); Utah (almost 16 years 6 months now)
I have worked at the University Hospital the whole time I have been in Utah. First with 5 West and 5 East (5 East is no more), then with Resource, then with 4 north (Now called CVMU).
- Equity and Diversity Awards, April 2010
- University of Utah Staff Excellence Award 2008
- University of Utah College of Nursing Alumni Board Award 2006
- University of Utah Hospital and Clinics Board Award 2002
- Currently the manager for CVMU and AIM-B inpatient units.
Work: working with people
Food: Blue berries and Corn